Kastro, Mykonos Up to 14 Guests 7 Bedrooms 7 Bathrooms
Majestic stone-built villa in KastroUnobstructed views to the sunset
Pool : Heated
AT A GLANCE
Property Code: FL1823
Property type: House
Location: Kastro, Mykonos
Area: 400 m2
Suitable for: 2-14 guests
Villa Sandstone is a beautiful 400 sq.m stone-built villa with 7 bedrooms in the area of Kastro, with amazing sea and sunset view, the perfect option for your vacations in Mykonos! The property is located in a 9000 sqm plot, close to Agios Stefanos beach, Mykonos’ new port, Mykonos Town (Chora) and Choulakia Bay, with uniquely shaped pebbles of natural interest are close.
The villa is on the North-West side of Mykonos and consists of the main house, 3 independent guest houses, several outdoor sitting areas, dining area and an outdoor Jacuzzi (Not Heated). Guests enjoy moments of relaxation at the outdoor areas with comfortable sofas, floor pillows, dining table, etc.
Main House: 8 guests
- Living and dining area with a fireplace & A/C.
- Fully equipped with modern appliances kitchen.
- Bedroom with double bed, A/C, ceiling fan, balcony door.
- Bedroom with 2 single beds, A/C, windows, sea view, balcony door, and a bathroom.
- Bedroom with a double bed, A/C, balcony door with access to a balcony with sea view.
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, A/C, windows, a balcony door with access to an outdoor sitting area with sofa.
1st Guest House – Located next to the main house
- Independent kitchen
- Bedroom with double bed, A/C, 2 windows with sea view.
- Ensuite bathroom
- Balcony door with access to the outdoor area.
2nd Guest House – Located below the main house
- Double bed with A/C and ensuite bathroom
- Mini fridge.
3rd Guest House – Located below the main house
- Double bed with A/C and ensuite bathroom.
- Mini fridge.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air Conditioning
- For Large Groups
- Hot Tub
- Private, Secluded
- Sea View
- Spectacular view
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchen
Mykonos is a famous Greek island, part of the Cyclades complex. It is also called "The island of the Winds" and it is world-renowned not only for its amazing beaches, but also for its vibrant nightlife and luxurious lifestyle, making it the number one destination for the international jet-set. You can find out more info in our Mykonos" page.